Have questions? Please contact us.
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Qualified SAP partner with in-depth understanding of the industry
- High expertise in the cloud environment
- Experienced IT development team
- International availability and support of the solution
Dean Lindsey Senior IT Manager Europe, MANN+HUMMEL Life Sciences & Environment
Employees: about 22,013 (2019) MANN+HUMMEL group
Turnover: about BEUR 4,2 (2019) MANN+HUMMEL group
Products: filtration solutions, membranes and modules for water purification, wastewater treatment and process applications
Challenges and Benefits
- Lack of automation and integration of warehouse management with ERP systems
- Poor User Experience with paper driven picking
- Poor Data Quality and slow processing time
- Multiplied with many locations, warehouse management logistics is offering a great potential for optimization
- Simple recording of goods movements with it.cloudscan
- Improved control capabilities thanks to real-time data
- SAP user authorizations & Cloud based logging
- Flexible configuration & easy branding option
- Cloud readiness & fast adoption of innovations
- Multilanguage support & guided onboarding
- it.cloudscan – mobile scanning solution
- User friendly preconfigured mobile Android solution
- Based on SAP API whitelisted Services
- Standard integration into SAP processes
Read how our solution it.cloudscan can simplify warehouse processes by avoiding incorrect bookings in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Other Success Stories
Within just 5 months NTT DATA Business Solutions implemented SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer at BEHRINGER. The leading supplier of band and circular saw technology is now able to collect and centrally organize smart customer data.
Through the new hybrid landscape, implemented by NTT DATA Business Solutions, it is now possible for JAB ANSTOETZ to use the cloud development for innovative and future-oriented solutions.
With it.x-EDIcloud as a central platform, B2C communication and standardised processes are made possible, as incoming orders and messages in EDI format are easily processed further as IDOC.