Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA was chosen for having a high level of technical knowledge in SAP and AWS.
Mauricio Fazole, IT Manager, IMC Group
The IMC Group – International Meal Company – is one of the largest out-of-home food companies in Brazil, also operating in Panama, Colombia and the United States.
Challenges and Benefits
- Despite some internal connectivity difficulties, the NTT DATA Business Solutions Cloud Management team, together with the IMC team, managed to provide a stable and reliable cloud environment, designing a system with high availability, performance and covering all integrations that the group needed to best serve the countless brands distributed in different countries and stores.
- Average server response time was below one second.
- Information integrated across the SAP environment.
- Migration of servers.
- Patch update.
- Use of new tools made available by SAP and AWS.
- Cloud AWS.
IMC migrates its SAP infrastructure to the Cloud
When IMC decided to transform its SAP environment, it chose NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil to make a secure and agile migration to the AWS cloud.
In an increasingly competitive market, following technological trends to improve your performance is essential. The IMC Group identified the need for an update in its Brazilian unit and found the opportunity to improve the performance of its applications in the cloud environment. Owner of major brands such as Frango Assado, Viena, Batata Inglesa, Olive Garden, Pizza Hut Brasil, KFC Brasil, among others, the group chose AWS to host its entire SAP infrastructure and chose NTT DATA Business Solutions to make a secure migration, that integrated all existing SAP resources (S/4HANA, FIORI, SOLMAN, BW, GRC, PI) in a short term.
By presenting a high level of technical knowledge in SAP and AWS, NTT DATA Business Solutions also became responsible for IMC’s cloud management, from infrastructure to the application of new resources. To encourage the continuous improvement of operations, the results of the services are presented periodically through follow-up meetings and indicators.
DPaschoal is the leader in car parts sales and services in Brazil. Founded almost 70 years ago, the company has 500 own and accredited automotive centers, as well as 18 distribution centers, 10 tire retreading centers, 4 parts supermarkets and 2 e-commerce.
The Sotreq trajectory is marked by the entrepreneurship and the belief that the pursuit of excellence is the way to growth. It operates in the Construction, Mining, Energy and Oil & Naval markets, offering technological and specialized solutions for customer growth.
From industry to point of sale. Leader in the perfumery market, the Boticário Group has four business units in its portfolio: O Boticário, Eudora, quem disse, berenice? and The Beauty Box, with AERO being responsible for the Retail Unit within the group.