Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- Implementation approach that could achieve the tight deadline to implement a new ERP platform
- The ability to demonstrate SAP S/4HANA experience with dedicated SAP S/4HANA consultants
- A true understanding of Evergreen’s business and industry with solid referenceability
- Global SAP expertise that could support Evergreen’s international roll-out
itelligence*'s approach demonstrated an accelerated deployment of SAP S/4HANA. Their solution architects and project management gave us confidence that we could achieve a 15-month implementation of the intelligent SAP ERP solution.
Steve Fuller, Group IT Director, Evergreen Garden Care
Number of Employees: 800 employees
Evergreen Garden Care is the market leader in the consumer garden and pest control markets.
The company offers a product range including lawn care, plant feed, weed killer, seeds, fertilisers, herbicides, potting soils and tools.
Challenges and Benefits
- The mandate to separate from ScottsMiracle-Gro
- The need to implement a brand new ERP Platform in 15 months
- The opportunity to simplify and standardise business processes
- A requirement to optimise product compliance and traceability
- Standardised best practice business processes on a global scale
- Live data insights into performance and real-time consolidations
- Automated tasks
- Effective management of product lifecycles
- Control of the supply chain
- The foundations for building an intelligent enterprise that will access future SAP innovations
- Streamlined governance of Material Master Data
- The right quality data to support decision making
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- B2B eCommerce Website
SAP S/4HANA has provided the foundations for building an intelligent enterprise and has standardised business processes on a global basis with the capability to support future acquisitions in line with the organisation's growth aspiration...
The Grass is Greener for Evergreen with SAP S/4HANA
SAP S4hana implementation project was done by NTT DATA Business Solutions in only 15 months and rolled out in 7 countries. Evergreen Garden Care had a critical timeline linked to the Transition Service Agreement to move off the parent SAP platform and implement their own business systems, infrastructure and support service. The legacy systems previously operated by Evergreen included a heavily customised 20-year-old SAP ECC system plus 76 supporting applications.
Evergreen needed a partner who would steer them accurately on their journey with pragmatic drive and understanding of their capability and timeline. NTT DATA Business Solutions started working with the new owners and external advisors in early 2017 and provided initial advice and guidance on the potential business systems transformation and migration options.
A Platform for Innovation
S4hana implementation has provided the foundations for building an intelligent enterprise and has standardised business processes on a global basis with the capability to support future acquisitions in line with the organisation’s growth aspirations. Additionally, Evergreen is benefiting from real-data insight into performance with automated tasks, digitised finance processes and efficient product lifecycle management. With back-office processes optimised and integrated, Evergreen has implemented front-office improvements with NTT DATA Business Solutions (Weaveability) designing a B2B eCommerce website for global rollout.
Various SAP Solutions from SAP S/4HANA, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP fiori and NTT DATA Business Solutions IP. Read the case study to find out how this helped AESSEAL accelerate their business.
IESA took advantage of a very short 72 hour downtime window and successfully moved to S/4HANA in only 68 hours.
The SAP S/4 HANA project has delivered a full suite solution comprising; Finance & Controlling, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution, Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics. The project was delivered using the Activate Methodology.