Have questions? Please contact us.
Employees: About 900 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 200 (2019)
Due to the development of the digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could create new service offerings for its customers and thus stays ahead of the competition.
Challenges and Benefits
- A lot of know-how only available in an analog form
- Rapid market change requires new business models
- Digitization of all existing information that was previously only available in paper form
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Expanded business models for higher customer added value
- New services give the customer faster access to sensor data and documents
- Increased safety when storing hazardous substances through digital services
- Workshop to elaborate and define a digital roadmap for the development of digital services
- Development of new cloud applications
Due to the development of a digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could strengthen once more its leading position at the market.
With the introduction of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Synthomer's sales people now have an ideal tool for day-to-day business, as customer data is available online and offline.
As requirements for qualitative Master Data Management increased at Jowat due to business growth, the company decided for NTT DATA Business Solutions’ it.mds AddOn and in doing this, Jowat became a pioneer as the first German customer using the master data solution.
Vetter Pharma implemented a new HR system landscape with the help of NTT DATA Business Solutions and thus, sets the beginning of their journey into the digital world with SAP SuccessFactors.