Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- The choice for NTT DATA Business Solutions’ tax software was made by covering Cacau needs and being developed within the SAP platform, integrating the ERP system and tax management.
Sidney Silva, Tax Coordinator, Cacau Show
Employees: + 1.500
One of the largest franchising companies in Brazil, with over 1,500 points of sale across the country.
Challenges and Benefits
- Cacau Show’s requirement was to implement a system that would automate and control tax routines with agility and assertiveness.
- Ease and agility in the managiement of Cacau Show;
- Export of Excel tables and direct delivery from within GUEPARDO to the Tax Authorities;
- Improvement in the development of teamwork;
- Agility in processes;
- Safety in operations.
- GUEPARDO Tax Software;
- The expectation of Cacau Show was to find a solution that integrated the ERP system and tax management. With this partnership established, NTT DATA Business Solutions provides the necessary support to the growth demand of Cacau Show.
GUEPARDO is the Tax Software of Cacau Show
Brazil’s largest maker of fine chocolate needed a tax solution integrated with SAP’s ERP that efficiently met tax requirements.
Given its remarkable growth, the company has identified the need to invest in a tax solution that is reliable and consistent with its ongoing evolution. After a market analysis, Cacau Show opted for the GUEPARDO. The choice for NTT DATA Business Solutions’ tax software was made by covering Cacau needs and being developed within the SAP platform, integrating the ERP system and tax management.
“We were looking for a cost-effective solution that is fully integrated with our ERP, meaning it would not replicate data in parallel applications, eliminating data rework and inconsistency, thus improving processing speed to efficiently meet municipal, state and federal tax requirements”, says Jorge Devitte, IT Manager at Cacau Show.
From industry to point of sale. Leader in the perfumery market, the Boticário Group has four business units in its portfolio: O Boticário, Eudora, quem disse, berenice? and The Beauty Box, with AERO being responsible for the Retail Unit within the group.
With more than 3900 points of sale in Brazil and abroad, Boticário Group is the world’s largest perfumery and cosmetics franchising network. For 11 years, it has partnered with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for SAP consulting projects.
The IMC Group – International Meal Company – is one of the largest out-of-home food companies in Brazil, also operating in Panama, Colombia and the United States.