Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- End-to-end support in all required areas
- A visionary team that cooperates in innovative initiatives
- A business partner that enables constant development
- An organizational structure that offers the same quality of service at every stage
- Remarkable references
Berke Menekli, BSH VP IT T-MEA-CIS
Challenges and Benefits
- To improve after-sale customer satisfaction
- To make effective schedules for SQL database updates
- To optimize transfer order process by using the production data from the main material warehouse
- To accelerate the approval process for logistics invoices
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Much easier, faster and more accurate product delivery and assembly operations
- Using optimum level of human power in tasks with low added value
- Innovative ideas that can be implemented with existing enterprise solutions, without any R&D investment
Innovative White Goods Exported Globally
BSH operates within Bosch group with a total of 60 thousand employees globally and its largest factory is located in Tekirdağ, Turkey. BSH Turkey is also responsible for operations in 130 countries and 9 production facilities including Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, and Asia-Pacific. Recognized as the owner of the first R&D Center certification in Turkey, BSH Turkey exports innovative products with patented technologies developed in our country to the whole world.
BSH Vice President, IT summarizes the company’s cooperation with NTT DATA Business Solutions as follows: “We met NTT DATA Business Solutions in 2016 when we considered the ways to consolidate our fragmented IT landscape. One of the most determining factors in choosing NTT DATA Business Solutions as our business partner was its end-to-end support in such a big project in terms of both scale and scope. Experienced NTT DATA Business Solutions teams work at our operations in all factories in Turkey, as well as in Russia. Although we started with the concept of standard consultancy services, our cooperation is now evolving into an AMS (Application Management Services) model.”
With SAP ERP und Business Analytics, Fenerbahçe Sports Club has instant access to all the information it needs to make sound business decisions and ensure its professional players keep bringing home those trophies.
AGT started its activities in Antalya in 1984 with the dream of processing and developing the wood specifically for individuals and institutions with developing technology, operates today as one of the world's leading companies in the furniture components industry.
With 365 stores in 63 cities of Turkey, as well as 170 stores in more than 30 countries from Europe to North Africa, Penti offers its products to consumers in a total of 535 stores.