Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Certified Hybris partner with a focus on medium-sized companies
- Experienced, global network of experts
- Impressive presales
- Professional project methodology
Christoph Brauß, Head of SAP Business Processes, BEHRINGER GmbH
BEHRINGER GmbH is an owner-managed, medium-sized family company with a long tradition. Trustworthy technology and a willingness to
continuously further develop oneself and one‘s processes are the company‘s defi ning features. The BEHRINGER Group is today one of the world‘s
leading suppliers of powerful band and circular saw technology.
Challenges and Benefits
- Demand for system support for the group-wide sales processes
- Establishment of a shared database for different business divisions
- Systematically addressing the customers through marketing and sales
- CRM Cloud solution seamlessly integrated into SAP ERP
- Structured recording of customer demands, and hence systematically addressing the customer
- 360˚ view of the customer
- Establishment of the basis for a globally controlled sales process in the entire BEHRINGER Group
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Process analyses and scoping workshops
- Implementation of a pre-configured HCI interface between SAP ERP and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Integration of Microsoft Outlook
Smart customer data centrally organized thanks to SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
About the Project
Digital communication channels create many new contact points with customers. At every point, data is generated, and it must be viewed, collected and regularly updated. In order to collect its customers at every contact point in the future and offer them customized support, BEHRINGER GmbH opted for the modern CRM solution, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer. The international launch started in 2016 for Germany and the USA. The other national companies will follow.
The implementation of it.cloudscan enables MANN+HUMMEL Life Sciences & Environment to avoid incorrect bookings and increase the data quality in their SAP S/4HANA Cloud system. Therefore, the company benefits from improved control capabilities thanks to real-time data.
Camina & Schmid produces heating and chimney inserts for wood stoves and fireplaces. As a market leader in their industry they have specialized in innovative and quality products with the "Made in Germany" label.
Implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management provides a Europe-wide efficient, uniform recruiting processes in the Cloud.