Have questions? Please contact us.
SAP IBP, Transparent and Real-Time Planning Solution
The increasingly faster variations in demand today make it necessary for organizations to perform high level planning. A number of factors such as volatile markets, the need to be more dynamic in the market and the competitive environment that reduces profit margins drive all companies in the globalized world toward more efficient and accurate planning. With SAP IBP, you can manage several processes end-to-end in real time by combining planning functions such as sales and operation planning, demand planning, inventory management and procurement planning.
Stay Ahead of the Competition with Strong Predictive Analytics
The cloud-based solution, supported by SAP HANA and in-memory computing technology, enables you to carry out efficient business planning by simulating the effects of customers’ demands on your processes in items such as capacity, cost and profitability. SAP IBP performs the planning processes effectively with real-time supply chain management while allowing you to analyze data and generate reports in real time with dashboard and other SAP Fiori applications.
Why SAP IBP is the Right Solution for You?
- Create a seamless and fast distribution network: Accelerate your distribution using pre-set process templates.
- High level of collaboration with content-based process allocation: Organize processes based on content, such as documents and data to enable people to focus on content updates.
- Reduce stocks and improve your customer service with multi-stage inventory optimization. The solution enables optimization of multi-stage inventory targets to manage the problems that might arise from forecast errors and supply uncertainties in the most efficient manner, maximizing both customer satisfaction and inventory levels.
- Take agile action with fast planning based on sets of rules and what-if analyses thanks to main procurement planning and intervention capabilities.
SAP IBP Solution – Key Features
Supply Chain Control Tower
Guides the user to make effective and accurate decisions through processes based on cause-effect relationships by monitoring metrics, alerts and forecasts end-to-end across the supply chain in real time.
- Ensure end-to-end visibility
- Improve on-time delivery performance
- Reduce overall stock levels and mitigate risks
- Increase agility while reducing supply chain costs
Ensure full transparency with advanced features for short, medium and long-term forecasts with demand perception and statistical forecasting models.
- Develop more accurate statistical forecasts
- React quickly to short-term changes in demand with ready-to-use algorithms and templates
- Ensure more efficient product distribution based on demand
Optimize targeted inventory to meet or exceed customer service levels most efficiently while ensuring balance between risks and costs and managing replenishment and distribution network processes accurately.
- Reach optimum inventory level targets.
- Automate and standardize planning processes to improve planning efficiency.
- Achieve shorter and more seamless inventory target setting cycles in each layer.
- Reduce product and distribution costs.
Sales and Operation Planning
Model processes flexibly by aligning them with your company strategy in a joint planning environment and maintain profitability and cost balance at optimum levels by considering financial and procurement restrictions.
- Create the most suitable business plans to increase growth and market share.
- Balance supply and demand effectively to reach financial targets.
- Accelerate planning to support profitable operations.
- Improve forecast accuracy and timely delivery.
Response and Supply
Achieve resource efficiency by creating procurement plans based on priority requests, allocations and supply chain constraints and quickly adapt to changes in demand, taking into account all effects across the supply chain, including production, distribution and procurement.
- Support strategic, tactical and operational supply planning.
- Prepare production network and distribution plans effectively with simulation and What-if scenarios.
- Optimize profitability with restricted and unrestricted forecasts.
- Manage resource allocations and priorities to provide the customer the best service.
How Our Customers Benefit from Us?
The data warehouse solution from NTT DATA Business Solutions Singapore provides decision-grade information to reduce information-to-decision lead time. The solution lowered reporting costs and saved time through automation of the report generation process and by producing automated reconciliations.
Learn What Our Experts Say
Dimitri Schweigerdt | Oct 15, 2021
Justin Schiffman | Sep 30, 2021
Dimitri Schweigerdt | Aug 31, 2021
NTT DATA Business Solutions | Aug 17, 2021
Robert Klauss | Aug 04, 2021
Dimitri Schweigerdt | Aug 04, 2021
Dimitri Schweigerdt | Aug 02, 2021
Speak to Us Today
Are you searching for answers or would like to receive more information? Do you want more detailed advice from our expert or wish to book one of our workshops? Just contact us – we will be glad to help you.